We are seeking a highly self-motivated installer to join Briggs Audio/Video Solutions, a small technology integration company. This is an opportunity to be part of a successful team that has been gaining new customers and is now in need of a well-rounded laborer who can handle residential and commercial projects.
This is a full-time field technician/laborer position, rather than a programmer job. You must have a construction background to be successful. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Willingness to help the lead tech on any given assignment and follow his instructions every day
- Ability to pull wires and mount televisions
- Knowledge of basic tools (how to use a drill, etc.)
- Physical labor: lifting large TVs and other equipment, moving through attics and crawl spaces, climbing ladders
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism are required
- Flexibility in terms of scheduling (we will work daily, but locations range from Nashville to Franklin/Brentwood and other neighboring areas)
- Ability to terminate wires is a bonus, but not a necessity
- We work on projects ranging from luxury homes to commercial spaces (hotels, gyms, bars and restaurants, etc.) The employee will work directly with the lead tech to install every aspect of the job (pulling wires, installing necessary hardware, etc.).
- Projects will range from installing audio/video systems to setting up security cameras, completing low voltage electrical work, installing video walls in bars, setting up custom lighting systems in luxury homes, and more.
- Ability to complete multiple types of construction tasks is a must.
The position does not include healthcare benefits.
You must have a valid driver’s license.